News — chocolate
Chocolate: the Perfect Christmas Gift
What makes chocolate the perfect gift at Christmas? The short answer is because everybody loves chocolate, right? The long answer has many reasons; some steeped in tradition tracing back to the middle ages others relate it back to science, specifically a unique chemical aroma that our brains love – the rich chocolaty smells combined with the sweet smooth taste helps us to recapture happy memories. So, when did we start giving chocolate gifts at Christmas? Chocolate has been given as a gift for many centuries. A tradition that dates back to ancient times when the Aztecs presented cups of chocolate...
- Tags: Advent Calendar, chocolate, Chocolate Advent Calendars, Chocolate Christmas Gifts, chocolate gifts, Chocolate Pick & Mix, Chocolate Truffles, Christmas, Christmas Chocolate Hampers, Festive Chocolate Treats, Ghirardelli, Lindt Chocolate Christmas Hampers, Lindt Lindor, Luxury Chocolate, Online Chocolate Shop, Pick & Mix, The Chocolate Emporium, UK & USA Chocolate Flavours
Melt Someone's Heart with a Gift of Chocolate this Valentine's Day
Giving chocolates on Valentine’s Day is up there with a bunch of flowers and a romantic dinner for two as the preferred gift to celebrate the day. It’s easy to understand why chocolate is one of the favourite ways to express love on Valentine’s Day! Think of it as an edible declaration of Love that makes the recipients of Chocolate feel special. When did the Tradition of Giving Chocolate on Valentine's Day begin? The history of Valentine’s Day goes back to the Roman era but it wasn’t really until the 19th Century that chocolate became a staple fixture on this...
- Tags: 24 different Lindor Flavours, Bizarre Bars, chocolate, Chocolate Pick & Mix, Chocolate Truffles, Ghirardelli, Godiva Chocolates, Lindt Lindor, Luxury Chocolate, Online Chocolate Shop, Pick & Mix, The Chocolate Emporium, UK & USA Chocolate Flavours, Valentine's Chocolate Traditions, Valentine's Day 2020, Valentine's Day Chocolate Gifts
The Chocolate Emporium's Top 5 Christmas Chocolate Recipes
- Tags: chocolate, Chocolate Christmas Gifts, chocolate gifts, Chocolate Pick & Mix, Chocolate Truffles, Christmas, Festive Chocolate Treats, Godiva Chocolates, Lindt Lindor, Luxury Chocolate, Online Chocolate Shop, The Chocolate Emporium, Top 5 Christmas Chocolate Recipes, UK & USA Chocolate Flavours
The Chocolate Emporium - The Online Pick & Mix Specialists
A world of luxury Chocolate all in one place! Seasonal gift boxes of chocolate assortments are a long standing tradition, whether it’s a gift for Easter, Christmas or just because. . . you know that when you get to the last chocolate standing in the bottom of the box, it will be the one you hate! Imagine then, an online Chocolate shop where you can create your own personal selections with just the flavours you like! Here at The Chocolate Emporium you can do just that! Founded in 2015 by Paul Lever, The Chocolate Emporium has been offering...
- Tags: Bizarre Bars, chocolate, chocolate birthday gift, Chocolate Christmas Gifts, Chocolate Company, chocolate gifts, Chocolate Pick & Mix, Chocolate Truffles, Festive Chocolate Treats, Ghirardelli, Godiva Chocolates, lindt, Lindt Lindor, Luxury Chocolate, Monty BoJangles, Online Chocolate Shop, Pick & Mix, The Chocolate Emporium, UK & USA Chocolate Flavours
Promotion - try our new Lindt Fudge Swirl at 20% off
Why do we love Lindt chocolate so much? It’s velvety, decadent and delicious. When you break into that smooth chocolate shell the truffle starts to melt and it’s hard not to melt along with it. It’s a moment of pleasure to savour. The Chocolate Company would like to introduce you to the Fudge Swirl; a deliciously indulgent truffle with a fudge centre swirling inside a delicate milk chocolate shell with a white chocolate ganache. It’s a rare treat in the UK, shipped from the US for your expediency. Ideal as a gift and with Mother’s Day just around the...
- Tags: chocolate, Chocolate Company, fudge, lindt, Lindt Lindor, Pick & Mix